Be a part of (and profit from)
The Next Real Estate Success Story
in your town!
- Do you already own your own real estate office?
(We can help you recruit, train, supervise, grow)
- Do you want to sell your real estate company?
(We have buyers who pay top dollar)
- Do you aspire to own your own real estate company?
(We assist brokers by providing a turn-key system and financing assistance to help them through the critical start-up phase of opening their own business)
- Do you offer a product or service of interest to Realtors?
(We are always looking for products, programs, services, and solutions that help the bottomline profits of our members)
- Are you looking for a C-Level management position?
(We are looking for the "human capital" that it takes to run and grow an entrepreneurial company).
BROKERS: You can be a part of the next generation real estate business model.
We seek like-minded independent brokerage business owners to form a cooperative network of companies who want to gain the edge they need to compete in today's marketplace and grow their businesses.
Our Black Box Marketing Toolkit, various lead generation systems, and unique Co-op program offer brokers efficiencies that permit them to offer programs and services not possible as a small shop.
GROW WITH US AND BUILD YOUR BROKERAGE BUSINESS:
Once prototype testing is complete here in St. Louis MO, our plan is to repeat in other market areas. Our earliest broker-members are likely to participate and profit from this national expansion.
- 10 major U.S. cities/market areas within 2 to 3 years.
- 25 major U.S. cities/market areas within 5 to 7 years.
- 100 major U.S. cities/market areas within 10 years.
For additional information please contact any of the core management group below:
- Mark Palmero L'Boe: 314-414-1111
Mark.LBoe@CompassRealtySystems.com View Bio
- Bob Vanderselt: 314-378-0516 (Business Brokerage Development)
- Steve Rosenfeld: 314-837-7111 (Program Development) Steve.Rosenfeld@CompassRealtySystems.com
- Bill Higley: 314-288-8162 (General Counsel)
Mark Palmero L'Boe
CEO, pro tem